Data Usage Rules
Below are a few examples of how InfoTracer’s data can and can’t be used. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care Team.
- DO Search for old friends
- DO Verify your online date
- DO Find updated addresses
- DO Run a background check on yourself
- DO Check out your new roommate
- DO Research your ancestry
- DO Check property records
- DO Look up who called you
- DO Check out a vehicle history report
- DO Find social media accounts by email
- DO View court and criminal records
- DO Search for incarcerated inmates
- DO Find relatives and associates
- DON’T Screen your tenants**
- DON’T Perform Employee Background Checks**
- DON’T Use our services to determine eligibility for insurance or credit**
- DON’T discriminate against consumers
- DON’T Steal someone’s identity
- DON’T Stalk or harass anyone
**Infotracer is not a "consumer reporting agency" under the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") and does not provide "consumer reports" under the FCRA.
There are acceptable ways to use our data and then there are ways that not only violate our Our Terms but could be in violation of the law!