The following is for informational purposes only

Park County, WY Arrest Records

What are Park County Arrest Statistics?

Park amassed 280 arrests over the past three years. During 2017, Park’s arrest rate was 306.61 per 100,000 residents. The county of Park is 58.51% lower than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 residents. During that same year, 26 arrests were for violent crimes like murder, rape, and robbery. The county of Park also experienced 64 arrests for property crimes. When compared to Albany and Carbon, Park is a more dangerous place to reside.

View Wyoming criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 280 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 306.61 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 26 Violent crime arrests

Park County Recent Arrest Trends

In Park, the most common crime is larceny/theft which accounts for 43 of the arrests in a year. The second most common crime in Park, is aggravated assault, and the third most common is burglary.

  • 43 Larceny/Theft
  • 24 Aggravated Assault
  • 18 Burglary

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

In Park, the most violent crimes committed are murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. The county of Park has a higher rate of non-violent crime. During 2017, Park experienced 26 violent crimes and 64 non-violent crimes. When comparing Park to the national average of 739.02, Park is lower by 58.51% than the national average.

Park County Crime Rate from 2001-2017

Park County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

Most crimes committed in Park are perpetrated by people between the ages of 21-30. Conversely, those committing the fewest crimes are between the ages of 61-70.

Park County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

The majority 50% of felonies committed in Park, are committed by females. The rest of them 50% are committed by males.

Misdemeanor Crime Rate by Race

The Park misdemeanors crime rates are committed by the following races: 83.3% of the crimes were committed by White, and the rest 16.7% were committed by Indian people.

Wyoming Arrest Records Search