The following is for informational purposes only

Kitsap County, WA Arrest Records

What are Kitsap County Arrest Statistics?

The county of Kitsap had 12,081 arrests during the past three years. For 2017, the arrest rate was 1,337.94 per 100,000 residents. This is 81.04% higher than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 380 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Kitsap also processed 3,163 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Asotin and Benton, Kitsap is a more dangerous place to live.

View Washington criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 12,081 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 1,337.94 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 380 Violent crime arrests

Kitsap County Recent Arrest Trends

The most popular crime committed in Kitsap is larceny/theft totaling 2,134, followed by burglary, and then motor vehicle theft.

  • 2,134 Larceny/Theft
  • 755 Burglary
  • 274 Motor Vehicle Theft

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Kitsap County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2017, Kitsap tallied 380 violent crimes and 3,163 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 739.02, Kitsap is higher by 81.04% than the national average.

Kitsap County Crime Rate from 2004-2017

Kitsap County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

The majority of arrests made in Kitsap are between the ages of 21-30. The age group committing the fewest number of crimes is between the ages of 71-80.

Kitsap County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

Most of the felonies committed in Kitsap, 73.8%, are perpetrated by males. The remainder of 26.2% is committed by females.

Misdemeanor Crime Rate by Race

Misdemeanors crime rates by race for Kitsap are as follows: 51.2% of the crimes were committed by White, 28.2% by African Americans, and the remaining crimes 20.7% were committed by Asians.

Washington Arrest Records Search