The county of Jefferson had 737 arrests during the past three years. For 2017, the arrest rate was 635.86 per 100,000 residents. This is 13.96% lower than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 28 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Jefferson also processed 170 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Benton and Clark, Jefferson is a more dangerous place to live.
The most popular crime committed in Jefferson is larceny/theft totaling 99, followed by burglary, and then aggravated assault.
Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Jefferson County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2017, Jefferson tallied 28 violent crimes and 170 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 739.02, Jefferson is lower by 13.96% than the national average.
Police records exist in different types of police departments and in many forms. In most typically, Jefferson county police reports may be located from the local county Sheriff’s Office. You can show up in person and request files as county police records are available to anyone per the state laws and the Freedom of Information Act. The files may include Jefferson county police reports, Jefferson county bookings and even pictures. These files are related to when a suspect is arrested, booked, and imprisoned. First, they are questioned, and basic details is taken while policemen fills out the report. Then the police takes images of the criminal, and they are put in a jail cell until they can make bond the fees. Some areas may charge a fee for a copy of police records. You may have to go there in person and may need to have the following details for them to find your file:
This will help the attendant find the paperwork you need.
Jefferson county police records can show a lot of information about a criminal. A good illustration of police record might be a traffic crash report. Some files are available to the public after a waiting period, such as 60-days.
Sometimes you can obtain copies of Jefferson county police records by mail. Contact your local county Sheriff’s Office to inquire about paperwork and the cost.
Jefferson County mugshots have been performed since the 1800s, shortly after the creation of photography. Then in 1888, a French law enforcement officer Alphonse Bertillon standardized the process and made it the norm. Collections of these images are kept in a “mug book” to help witnesses and victims identify suspects.
Jefferson county mugshots are the images taken of criminals upon arrest. Local police, Sheriff’s Offices, and other law enforcement agencies take them. Generally , the subject is photographed from the front (full-face view) and then the side (profile view). These Jefferson county mugshots are kept with the person’s criminal record and police reports. They are used by victims, witnesses, and investigators to identify suspects guys.
Also , when a judge issues an Jefferson county arrest warrant for other reasons , and the suspect does not show up in court, these mugshots are used to help identity the suspect.
Mugshots are readily easily found online as they are public records. Information companies portals offer mugshots with other types of files such as criminal records, arrest records and other court cases.
Police and arrest records will also have on felonies, misdemeanors, and sex offenders. Since everything is online available and connected, any past crimes will show up as well.
Most of the felonies committed in Jefferson, 67.1%, are perpetrated by males. The remainder of 32.9% is committed by females.
|Port Townsend Police Department||1925 Blaine Ste. 100||(360)385-2322|
JEFFERSON County has 48 jails with an average daily population of 630 inmates with a total of 48 jail population. When breaking down the JEFFERSON County jail population by gender, females are a minority compared to male prisoners and make 25% with 12 female and 44 male inmates.
Jefferson County inmate records are public documents that anyone can get a copy of easily. The Freedom of Information Act governs the access to regarding Jefferson county inmate records which provide a lot of useful details about a person.
Jefferson county bookings are also helpful when looking for details on whether or not a person has been arrested. When a criminal is arrested, the officer fills out documents and then holds them in a prison , which essentially becomes their Jefferson county booking record. It may also include things like fingerprints, images , physical details, their name, and address, police officer who arrested them , the details of the crime, the location, and any cars that were involved. The general public has the power to read a copy of someone’s Jefferson county booking records without any type of allowance .
|Olympic Corrections Center (OCC)||11235 Hoh Mainline||360-374-6181|