The following is for informational purposes only

Lubbock County Arrest Records

What are Lubbock County Arrest Statistics?

The county of Lubbock had 2,289 arrests during the past three years. For 2017, the arrest rate was 182.76 per 100,000 residents. This is 75.27% lower than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 32 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Lubbock also processed 522 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Brazos and Collin, Lubbock is a more dangerous place to live.

View Texas criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 2,289 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 182.76 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 32 Violent crime arrests

Lubbock County Recent Arrest Trends

The most popular crime committed in Lubbock is larceny/theft totaling 328, followed by burglary, and then motor vehicle theft.

  • 328 Larceny/Theft
  • 148 Burglary
  • 46 Motor Vehicle Theft

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Lubbock County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2017, Lubbock tallied 32 violent crimes and 522 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 739.02, Lubbock is lower by 75.27% than the national average.

Lubbock County Crime Rate from 2004-2017

Lubbock County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

The majority of arrests made in Lubbock are between the ages of 21-30. The age group committing the fewest number of crimes is between the ages of 81-90.

Lubbock County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

Most of the felonies committed in Lubbock, 76%, are perpetrated by males. The remainder of 24% is committed by females.

Misdemeanor Crime Rate by Race

Misdemeanors crime rates by race for Lubbock are as follows: 40.6% of the crimes were committed by Hispanic people, 39.4% by White, 18.7% by African Americans, and the remaining crimes 1.4% were committed by Asians.

Texas Arrest Records Search