The following is for informational purposes only

Mcminn County, TN Arrest Records

What are Mcminn County Arrest Statistics?

The county of Mcminn had 2,327 arrests during the past three years. For 2017, the arrest rate was 1,409.65 per 100,000 residents. This is 90.75% higher than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 95 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Mcminn also processed 650 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Anderson and Blount, Mcminn is a more dangerous place to live.

View Tennessee criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 2,327 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 1,409.65 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 95 Violent crime arrests

Mcminn County Recent Arrest Trends

The most popular crime committed in Mcminn is larceny/theft totaling 342, followed by burglary, and then motor vehicle theft.

  • 342 Larceny/Theft
  • 182 Burglary
  • 126 Motor Vehicle Theft

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Mcminn County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2017, Mcminn tallied 95 violent crimes and 650 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 739.02, Mcminn is higher by 90.75% than the national average.

Mcminn County Crime Rate from 2004-2017

Mcminn County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

The majority of arrests made in Mcminn are between the ages of 31-40. The age group committing the fewest number of crimes is between the ages of 71-80.

Mcminn County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

Most of the felonies committed in Mcminn, 78.3%, are perpetrated by males. The remainder of 21.7% is committed by females.

Tennessee Arrest Records Search