The following is for informational purposes only

Umatilla County, OR Arrest Records

What are Umatilla County Arrest Statistics?

Umatilla amassed 1,321 arrests over the past three years. During 2017, Umatilla’s arrest rate was 604.27 per 100,000 residents. The county of Umatilla is 18.23% lower than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 residents. During that same year, 61 arrests were for violent crimes like murder, rape, and robbery. The county of Umatilla also experienced 401 arrests for property crimes. When compared to Benton and Deschutes, Umatilla is a more dangerous place to reside.

View Oregon criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 1,321 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 604.27 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 61 Violent crime arrests

Umatilla County Recent Arrest Trends

In Umatilla, the most common crime is larceny/theft which accounts for 224 of the arrests in a year. The second most common crime in Umatilla, is burglary, and the third most common is motor vehicle theft.

  • 224 Larceny/Theft
  • 120 Burglary
  • 57 Motor Vehicle Theft

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

In Umatilla, the most violent crimes committed are murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. The county of Umatilla has a higher rate of non-violent crime. During 2017, Umatilla experienced 61 violent crimes and 401 non-violent crimes. When comparing Umatilla to the national average of 739.02, Umatilla is lower by 18.23% than the national average.

Umatilla County Crime Rate from 2002-2017

Umatilla County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

Most crimes committed in Umatilla are perpetrated by people between the ages of 21-30. Conversely, those committing the fewest crimes are between the ages of 81-90.

Umatilla County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

The majority 77% of felonies committed in Umatilla, are committed by males. The rest of them 23% are committed by females.

Misdemeanor Crime Rate by Race

The Umatilla misdemeanors crime rates are committed by the following races: 41% of the crimes were committed by White, 26.8% by Indian people, 22.6% by Hispanic people, 8.8% by African Americans, and the rest 0.8% were committed by Asians.

Oregon Arrest Records Search