The following is for informational purposes only

Lee County, MS Arrest Records

What are Lee County Arrest Statistics?

The county of Lee had 2,060 arrests during the past three years. For 2015, the arrest rate was 868.75 per 100,000 residents. This is 17.75% higher than the national average of 737.78 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 26 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Lee also processed 715 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Desoto and Forrest, Lee is a more dangerous place to live.

  • 2,060 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 868.75 Arrest rate in 2015 per 100.000 population
  • 26 Violent crime arrests

Lee County Recent Arrest Trends

The most popular crime committed in Lee is larceny/theft totaling 461, followed by burglary, and then aggravated assault.

  • 461 Larceny/Theft
  • 233 Burglary
  • 22 Aggravated Assault

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Lee County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2015, Lee tallied 26 violent crimes and 715 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 737.78, Lee is higher by 17.75% than the national average.

Lee County Crime Rate from 2004-2015

Lee County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

The majority of arrests made in Lee are between the ages of 21-30. The age group committing the fewest number of crimes is between the ages of 71-80.

Lee County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

Most of the felonies committed in Lee, 79.3%, are perpetrated by males. The remainder of 20.7% is committed by females.

Misdemeanor Crime Rate by Race

Misdemeanors crime rates by race for Lee are as follows: 47.8% of the crimes were committed by Asians, 40.7% by African Americans, and the remaining crimes 11.5% were committed by Hispanic people.

Mississippi Arrest Records Search