The county of Lamar had 448 arrests during the past three years. For 2017, the arrest rate was 833.83 per 100,000 residents. This is 12.83% higher than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 8 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Lamar also processed 146 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Cherokee and Clarke, Lamar is a more dangerous place to live.
The most popular crime committed in Lamar is larceny/theft totaling 91, followed by burglary, and then motor vehicle theft.
Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Lamar County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2017, Lamar tallied 8 violent crimes and 146 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 739.02, Lamar is higher by 12.83% than the national average.
Police records exist in different types of police departments and in many forms. In most typically, Lamar county police reports may be located from the local county Sheriff’s Office. You can show up in person and request files as county police records are available to anyone per the state laws and the Freedom of Information Act. The files may include Lamar county police reports, Lamar county bookings and even pictures. These files are related to when a suspect is arrested, booked, and imprisoned. First, they are questioned, and basic details is taken while policemen fills out the report. Then the police takes images of the criminal, and they are put in a jail cell until they can make bond the fees. Some areas may charge a fee for a copy of police records. You may have to go there in person and may need to have the following details for them to find your file:
This will help the attendant find the paperwork you need.
Lamar county police records can show a lot of information about a criminal. A good illustration of police record might be a traffic crash report. Some files are available to the public after a waiting period, such as 60-days.
Sometimes you can obtain copies of Lamar county police records by mail. Contact your local county Sheriff’s Office to inquire about paperwork and the cost.
Lamar County mugshots have been performed since the 1800s, shortly after the creation of photography. Then in 1888, a French law enforcement officer Alphonse Bertillon standardized the process and made it the norm. Collections of these images are kept in a “mug book” to help witnesses and victims identify suspects.
Lamar county mugshots are the images taken of criminals upon arrest. Local police, Sheriff’s Offices, and other law enforcement agencies take them. Generally , the subject is photographed from the front (full-face view) and then the side (profile view). These Lamar county mugshots are kept with the person’s criminal record and police reports. They are used by victims, witnesses, and investigators to identify suspects guys.
Also , when a judge issues an Lamar county arrest warrant for other reasons , and the suspect does not show up in court, these mugshots are used to help identity the suspect.
Mugshots are readily easily found online as they are public records. Information companies portals offer mugshots with other types of files such as criminal records, arrest records and other court cases.
Police and arrest records will also have on felonies, misdemeanors, and sex offenders. Since everything is online available and connected, any past crimes will show up as well.
Most of the felonies committed in Lamar, 80.3%, are perpetrated by males. The remainder of 19.7% is committed by females.
|Barnesville Police Department||100 Mill St||(770)358-1234|
LAMAR County has 74 jails with an average daily population of 246 inmates with a total of 76 jail population. When breaking down the LAMAR County jail population by gender, females are a minority compared to male prisoners and make 22% with 17 female and 72 male inmates.
Lamar County inmate records are public documents that anyone can get a copy of easily. The Freedom of Information Act governs the access to regarding Lamar county inmate records which provide a lot of useful details about a person.
Lamar county bookings are also helpful when looking for details on whether or not a person has been arrested. When a criminal is arrested, the officer fills out documents and then holds them in a prison , which essentially becomes their Lamar county booking record. It may also include things like fingerprints, images , physical details, their name, and address, police officer who arrested them , the details of the crime, the location, and any cars that were involved. The general public has the power to read a copy of someone’s Lamar county booking records without any type of allowance .