The following is for informational purposes only

Walton County, FL Arrest Records

What are Walton County Arrest Statistics?

Walton amassed 4,072 arrests over the past three years. During 2017, Walton’s arrest rate was 1,915.34 per 100,000 residents. The county of Walton is 159.17% higher than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 residents. During that same year, 151 arrests were for violent crimes like murder, rape, and robbery. The county of Walton also experienced 1,111 arrests for property crimes. When compared to Alachua and Baker, Walton is a more dangerous place to reside.

View Florida criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 4,072 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 1,915.34 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 151 Violent crime arrests

Walton County Recent Arrest Trends

In Walton, the most common crime is larceny/theft which accounts for 727 of the arrests in a year. The second most common crime in Walton, is burglary, and the third most common is aggravated assault.

  • 727 Larceny/Theft
  • 304 Burglary
  • 128 Aggravated Assault

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

In Walton, the most violent crimes committed are murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. The county of Walton has a higher rate of non-violent crime. During 2017, Walton experienced 151 violent crimes and 1,111 non-violent crimes. When comparing Walton to the national average of 739.02, Walton is higher by 159.17% than the national average.

Walton County Crime Rate from 2004-2017

Walton County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

Most crimes committed in Walton are perpetrated by people between the ages of 21-30. Conversely, those committing the fewest crimes are between the ages of 71-80.

Walton County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

The majority 78.5% of felonies committed in Walton, are committed by males. The rest of them 21.5% are committed by females.

Misdemeanor Crime Rate by Race

The Walton misdemeanors crime rates are committed by the following races: 90% of the crimes were committed by White, 8.8% by African Americans, and the rest 1.2% were committed by Hispanic people.

Florida Arrest Records Search