California Arrest Records Search

The following is for informational purposes only

Riverside County Arrest Records

What are Riverside County Arrest Statistics?

Riverside amassed 25,532 arrests over the past three years. During 2017, Riverside’s arrest rate was 354.94 per 100,000 residents. The county of Riverside is 51.97% lower than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 residents. During that same year, 775 arrests were for violent crimes like murder, rape, and robbery. The county of Riverside also experienced 7,700 arrests for property crimes. When compared to Alameda and Marin, Riverside is a more dangerous place to reside.

View California criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 25,532 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 354.94 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 775 Violent crime arrests

Riverside County Recent Arrest Trends

In Riverside, the most common crime is larceny/theft which accounts for 4,579 of the arrests in a year. The second most common crime in Riverside, is burglary, and the third most common is motor vehicle theft.

  • 4,579 Larceny/Theft
  • 1,711 Burglary
  • 1,410 Motor Vehicle Theft

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

In Riverside, the most violent crimes committed are murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. The county of Riverside has a higher rate of non-violent crime. During 2017, Riverside experienced 775 violent crimes and 7,700 non-violent crimes. When comparing Riverside to the national average of 739.02, Riverside is lower by 51.97% than the national average.

Riverside County Crime Rate from 2004-2017

Riverside County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

Most crimes committed in Riverside are perpetrated by people between the ages of 21-30. Conversely, those committing the fewest crimes are between the ages of 81-90.

Riverside County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

The majority 83% of felonies committed in Riverside, are committed by males. The rest of them 17% are committed by females.

Misdemeanor Crime Rate by Race

The Riverside misdemeanors crime rates are committed by the following races: 33.1% of the crimes were committed by White, 29.9% by Hispanic people, 25.5% by African Americans, and the rest 11.5% were committed by Asians.

California Arrest Records Search