California Arrest Records Search

The following is for informational purposes only

Nevada County Arrest Records

What are Nevada County Arrest Statistics?

The county of Nevada had 2,426 arrests during the past three years. For 2017, the arrest rate was 801.15 per 100,000 residents. This is 8.41% higher than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 174 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Nevada also processed 620 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Alameda and Butte, Nevada is a more dangerous place to live.

View California criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 2,426 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 801.15 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 174 Violent crime arrests

Nevada County Recent Arrest Trends

The most popular crime committed in Nevada is larceny/theft totaling 304, followed by burglary, and then aggravated assault.

  • 304 Larceny/Theft
  • 294 Burglary
  • 146 Aggravated Assault

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Nevada County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2017, Nevada tallied 174 violent crimes and 620 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 739.02, Nevada is higher by 8.41% than the national average.

Nevada County Crime Rate from 2004-2017

Nevada County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

The majority of arrests made in Nevada are between the ages of 21-30. The age group committing the fewest number of crimes is between the ages of 81-90.

Nevada County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

Most of the felonies committed in Nevada, 78.2%, are perpetrated by males. The remainder of 21.8% is committed by females.

California Arrest Records Search