The county of Mono had 197 arrests during the past three years. For 2017, the arrest rate was 529.29 per 100,000 residents. This is 28.38% lower than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 16 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Mono also processed 58 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Alameda and Fresno, Mono is a more dangerous place to live.
The most popular crime committed in Mono is larceny/theft totaling 38, followed by aggravated assault, and then burglary.
Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Mono County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2017, Mono tallied 16 violent crimes and 58 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 739.02, Mono is lower by 28.38% than the national average.
The majority of arrests made in Mono are between the ages of 21-30. The age group committing the fewest number of crimes is between the ages of 41-50.
Police records exist in different types of police departments and in many forms. In most typically, Mono county police reports may be located from the local county Sheriff’s Office. You can show up in person and request files as county police records are available to anyone per the state laws and the Freedom of Information Act. The files may include Mono county police reports, Mono county bookings and even pictures. These files are related to when a suspect is arrested, booked, and imprisoned. First, they are questioned, and basic details is taken while policemen fills out the report. Then the police takes images of the criminal, and they are put in a jail cell until they can make bond the fees. Some areas may charge a fee for a copy of police records. You may have to go there in person and may need to have the following details for them to find your file:
This will help the attendant find the paperwork you need.
Mono county police records can show a lot of information about a criminal. A good illustration of police record might be a traffic crash report. Some files are available to the public after a waiting period, such as 60-days.
Sometimes you can obtain copies of Mono county police records by mail. Contact your local county Sheriff’s Office to inquire about paperwork and the cost.
Mono County mugshots have been performed since the 1800s, shortly after the creation of photography. Then in 1888, a French law enforcement officer Alphonse Bertillon standardized the process and made it the norm. Collections of these images are kept in a “mug book” to help witnesses and victims identify suspects.
Mono county mugshots are the images taken of criminals upon arrest. Local police, Sheriff’s Offices, and other law enforcement agencies take them. Generally , the subject is photographed from the front (full-face view) and then the side (profile view). These Mono county mugshots are kept with the person’s criminal record and police reports. They are used by victims, witnesses, and investigators to identify suspects guys.
Also , when a judge issues an Mono county arrest warrant for other reasons , and the suspect does not show up in court, these mugshots are used to help identity the suspect.
Mugshots are readily easily found online as they are public records. Information companies portals offer mugshots with other types of files such as criminal records, arrest records and other court cases.
Police and arrest records will also have on felonies, misdemeanors, and sex offenders. Since everything is online available and connected, any past crimes will show up as well.
Most of the felonies committed in Mono, 66.7%, are perpetrated by females. The remainder of 33.3% is committed by males.
|Mammoth Lakes Police Department||568 Old Mammoth Road||(760) 934-2011|
MONO County has 20 jails with an average daily population of 700 inmates with a total of 20 jail population. When breaking down the MONO County jail population by gender, females are a minority compared to male prisoners and make 25% with 5 female and 20 male inmates.
Mono County inmate records are public documents that anyone can get a copy of easily. The Freedom of Information Act governs the access to regarding Mono county inmate records which provide a lot of useful details about a person.
Mono county bookings are also helpful when looking for details on whether or not a person has been arrested. When a criminal is arrested, the officer fills out documents and then holds them in a prison , which essentially becomes their Mono county booking record. It may also include things like fingerprints, images , physical details, their name, and address, police officer who arrested them , the details of the crime, the location, and any cars that were involved. The general public has the power to read a copy of someone’s Mono county booking records without any type of allowance .
|Mono County Juvenile Hall||57 Bryant Street||760-932-5570|