The following is for informational purposes only

Mendocino County, CA Arrest Records

What are Mendocino County Arrest Statistics?

The county of Mendocino had 2,233 arrests during the past three years. For 2017, the arrest rate was 724.65 per 100,000 residents. This is 1.94% lower than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 254 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Mendocino also processed 381 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Alameda and Butte, Mendocino is a more dangerous place to live.

View California criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 2,233 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 724.65 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 254 Violent crime arrests

Mendocino County Recent Arrest Trends

The most popular crime committed in Mendocino is aggravated assault totaling 204, followed by larceny/theft, and then burglary.

  • 204 Aggravated Assault
  • 189 Larceny/theft
  • 185 Burglary

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Mendocino County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2017, Mendocino tallied 254 violent crimes and 381 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 739.02, Mendocino is lower by 1.94% than the national average.

Mendocino County Crime Rate from 2004-2017

Mendocino County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

The majority of arrests made in Mendocino are between the ages of 31-40. The age group committing the fewest number of crimes is between the ages of 10-20.

Mendocino County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

Most of the felonies committed in Mendocino, 80%, are perpetrated by males. The remainder of 20% is committed by females.

Misdemeanor Crime Rate by Race

Misdemeanors crime rates by race for Mendocino are as follows: 86.5% of the crimes were committed by White, 7.7% by Hispanic people, and the remaining crimes 5.8% were committed by African Americans.

California Arrest Records Search