The county of Lake had 2,630 arrests during the past three years. For 2017, the arrest rate was 1,214.99 per 100,000 residents. This is 64.41% higher than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 people. Of the total arrests, 221 were for violent crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. Lake also processed 558 arrests for property crimes during the same year. Compared to Alameda and Butte, Lake is a more dangerous place to live.
Police records exist in different types of police departments and in many forms. In most typically, Lake county police reports may be located from the local county Sheriff’s Office. You can show up in person and request files as county police records are available to anyone per the state laws and the Freedom of Information Act. The files may include Lake county police reports, Lake county bookings and even pictures. These files are related to when a suspect is arrested, booked, and imprisoned. First, they are questioned, and basic details is taken while policemen fills out the report. Then the police takes images of the criminal, and they are put in a jail cell until they can make bond the fees. Some areas may charge a fee for a copy of police records. You may have to go there in person and may need to have the following details for them to find your file:
This will help the attendant find the paperwork you need.
Lake county police records can show a lot of information about a criminal. A good illustration of police record might be a traffic crash report. Some files are available to the public after a waiting period, such as 60-days.
Sometimes you can obtain copies of Lake county police records by mail. Contact your local county Sheriff’s Office to inquire about paperwork and the cost.
Lake County mugshots have been performed since the 1800s, shortly after the creation of photography. Then in 1888, a French law enforcement officer Alphonse Bertillon standardized the process and made it the norm. collections of these images are kept in a “mug book” to help witnesses and victims identify suspects.
Lake county mugshots are the images taken of criminals upon arrest. Local police, Sheriff’s Offices, and other law enforcement agencies take them. generally , the subject is photographed from the front (full-face view) and then the side (profile view). These Lake county mugshots are kept with the person’s criminal record and police reports. They are used by victims, witnesses, and investigators to identify suspects guys.
also , when a judge issues an Lake county arrest warrant for other reasons , and the suspect does not show up in court, these mugshots are used to help identity the suspect.
Mugshots are readily easily found online as they are public records. Information companies portals offer mugshots with other types of files such as criminal records, arrest records and other court cases.
Police and arrest records will also have on felonies, misdemeanors, and sex offenders. Since everything is online available and connected, any past crimes will show up as well.
The most popular crime committed in Lake is burglary totaling 284, followed by larceny/theft, and then aggravated assault.
Violent crimes include murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Lake County has a higher rate of non-violent crime. For 2017, Lake tallied 221 violent crimes and 558 non-violent crimes. When compared to the national average of 739.02, Lake is higher by 64.41% than the national average.
The majority of arrests made in Lake are between the ages of 31-40. The age group committing the fewest number of crimes is between the ages of 81-90.
Most of the felonies committed in Lake, 81.5%, are perpetrated by males. The remainder of 18.5% is committed by females.
Misdemeanors crime rates by race for Lake are as follows: 69.3% of the crimes were committed by White, 23.7% by Hispanic people, and the remaining crimes 7% were committed by African Americans.