The following is for informational purposes only

Washington County, AR Arrest Records

What are Washington County Arrest Statistics?

Washington amassed 2,297 arrests over the past three years. During 2017, Washington’s arrest rate was 342.47 per 100,000 residents. The county of Washington is 53.66% lower than the national average of 739.02 per 100,000 residents. During that same year, 198 arrests were for violent crimes like murder, rape, and robbery. The county of Washington also experienced 583 arrests for property crimes. When compared to Benton and Craighead, Washington is a more dangerous place to reside.

View Arkansas criminal and arrest records for other counties.

  • 2,297 Arrests in the county for the last 3 years
  • 342.47 Arrest rate in 2017 per 100.000 population
  • 198 Violent crime arrests

Washington County Recent Arrest Trends

In Washington, the most common crime is larceny/theft which accounts for 339 of the arrests in a year. The second most common crime in Washington, is burglary, and the third most common is aggravated assault.

  • 339 Larceny/Theft
  • 186 Burglary
  • 178 Aggravated Assault

Violent Crime Arrests vs. Non-Violent

In Washington, the most violent crimes committed are murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery and aggravated assault. The county of Washington has a higher rate of non-violent crime. During 2017, Washington experienced 198 violent crimes and 583 non-violent crimes. When comparing Washington to the national average of 739.02, Washington is lower by 53.66% than the national average.

Washington County Crime Rate from 2004-2017

Washington County Arrest and Criminal Records by Age

Most crimes committed in Washington are perpetrated by people between the ages of 31-40. Conversely, those committing the fewest crimes are between the ages of 71-80.

Washington County Crime Rate by Age Groups

Crime Demographics by Gender and Race

Felony Crime Rate by Gender

The majority 77.5% of felonies committed in Washington, are committed by males. The rest of them 22.5% are committed by females.

Misdemeanor Crime Rate by Race

The Washington misdemeanors crime rates are committed by the following races: 91.3% of the crimes were committed by White, and the rest 8.7% were committed by African Americans.

Arkansas Arrest Records Search